I've had quite a few questions lately asking what a boxer's diet looks like. Here's a sample of the types of questions:
- What kinds and amounts of food should a boxer eat while training?
- What can I eat to increase my stamina and performance in the ring?
- Should I eat before training?
- How important is breakfast?
- What do I think of intermittent fasting, paleo, vegans, vegetarians, etc..?
- Does carb cycling work?
- Should I eat a low carb, high carb, no carb diet?
- And the list goes on...
I've actually been meaning to answer all these questions and more in a full boxer's diet book that I'm working on, but time is not on my side at the moment.
But...I can answer many of these questions quickly...